/rest/event. This requires authentication. Requires VIEWALL or VIEWSOME permission.
- GET - returns event data for requested objects
- POST, PUT, DELETE - not implemented
An event is considered to be either:
- a host or service changing state (eg, from OK to CRITICAL).
- a host or service result during soft failures (eg, CRITICAL SOFT 1 to CRITICAL SOFT 2).
- a host or service in a failure state where alert every failure is enabled (seen as "volatile" in the API output).
- an acknowledgement
- a downtime start
- a downtime stop (or cancel)
- VIEWALL allows all event data to be returned.
- VIEWSOME allows event data to be returned for objects where permission has been granted for the service based on the access object selection.