This REST API returns detailed information about a particular host or service check.
- Host: /rest/detail?hostname=X
- Service: /rest/detail?hostname=X&servicename=Y
- includehandleddetails=1 - if set, will return ack_author and ack_comment when a host or a service is acknowledged.
- include_recheckable=1 - if set then the response will include
1based on whether it is possible to recheck this host or service
- include_handled_details=1 - will add
ack_timewith the time of the acknowledgement, if the host or service is acknowledged (also supports
includehandleddetails=1for historical reasons)
- include_downtime=1 - will add the following to the response, if the host/service is in downtime (based on the downtime that will finish the latest):
downtime_end_time: 2234567890, // seconds since the epoch downtime_author: "admin", // username of author of downtime downtime_comment: "Eng visit", // comment on downtime
NOTE: From version 6.0, the
next_notification details have been removed from the returned output as they are not relevant anymore
- GET - returns data about the object. Requires VIEWSOME or VIEWALL
- POST - set actions for the object. Requires ACTIONSOME or ACTIONALL
- PUT/DELETE - unimplemented