/rest/recheck. This requires authentication. Requires ACTIONSOME or ACTIONALL access.
- GET - lists all hosts and services that can be re-checked based on user permissions
- POST - submit an recheck request
- PUT, DELETE - not implemented
The GET request will only list objects that can be rechecked (i.e., hohosts, or sts, or hosts, or hosts, or hosts, or hosts, or hosts, or service checks of check type Active or SNMP Polling or are cascaded from another check).
The POST request will only apply on objects that can be rechecked. If no objects are matched, this will return a HTTP 403 error code.
- ACTIONALL allows submitting a recheck to any object in Opsview.
- ACTIONSOME allows submitting a recheck to host or services based on the access object selection.
Note: If a user has ACTIONALL, but only VIEWSOME, the user could submit rechecks for objects that they cannot view.
See the selection of objects in the acknowledge documentation as it uses the same routines.