If your Opsview Monitor system uses a self-signed, or commonly untrusted certificate then you may need to add it you to your Android device, this can be done by following the steps below:
- Open Chrome
- Visit your Opsview instance
- Right click and choose Inspect Element:
- From the developer options choose the Security tab
- Click View Certificate
- On the Certificates pop-up screen click on the 'Certification Path' tab.
- Select the root CA that signs your HTTPS certificate, then click the 'View Certificate' button.
- On the proceeding Certificate pop up window click on the 'Details' tab.
- Click on the 'Copy to File...' button.
- Go through the 'Certificate Export Wizard' steps. When asked about the export format, use the default 'DER encoded binary X.509 (.CER)' option.
- Transfer the certificate file to your device
- Install the certificate on your device using these instructions: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2844832?hl=en-GB
- Restart Opsview Monitor Mobile.
- Login to Opsview Monitor Mobile
Updated about 3 years ago