- Install ElasticSearch using the standard installation documentation for your server.
- Make a note of the tcp port number that ElasticSearch listens on for incoming REST API queries.
- Make sure that the Opsview Monitoring Server can access the tcp port in step #2
In the Opsview Monitor UI:
- Create a new host within "Menu => Settings => Host Settings" for your ElasticSearch host.
- Add the Host Template "Application - Elasticsearch"
- On the 'Variables' tab, click "Add new" and select "ESPORT"
- The value for ESPORT should be the tcp port that your ElasticSearch node listens on for REST API queries.
- Submit Changes.
- Perform a configuration reload within "Menu => Settings => Reload