Opsview Cloud provides unified insight into dynamic IT operations, whether your IT infrastructure is on-premise, in the cloud or hybrid. Opsview Cloud is a modern, scalable monitoring solution that enables digital transformation. The latest version of our flagship product, Opsview Cloud 6.0 was released in 2018 having been completely re-architected with microservices for exceptional performance and scalability, while maintaining Nagios® compatibility and providing more than 4,500 “plug-ins” to other IT applications.
Opsview Cloud allows you to focus on your core business, whilst Opsview's monitoring experts look after your business-critical monitoring system. Opsview will maintain the monitoring components of an Opsview Cloud system, managing its health and performance, ensuring it is patched with any security updates and is upgraded to the latest feature releases to continually increase the value delivered by the software. Customers save on time and cost by having their in-house resources focused on higher value IT projects rather than worrying about keeping their system available and performing well.
As your strategic partner, Opsview Cloud will provide:
• Fast deployment
• Rapid time to value
• Optimized for hybrid infrastructure environments
• Ability to monitor multiple clouds
• Integration to service and event analytics monitoring
• Provide insights to drive actions and decisions
• Out of the box dashboards
• Trusted by global brands
Opsview Cloud allows you to:
• Reduce the people cost of managing the monitoring system itself, allowing you to focus on what you're monitoring and responding to incidents
• Accelerate deployment and ensure your system is always configured and tuned in line with Best Practice
• Reduce the risk and resource requirements in upgrading Opsview Cloud in the future
• Maximize the value from your subscription by having your system upgraded to our latest release on a regular basis.
There are more details about Opsview Cloud on the dedicated documentation site at https://knowledge-cloud.opsview.com/docs
Updated about a month ago