You may wish to easily exchange a Host Template with another Opsview Monitor instance of with the Opsview Community. This section will show you how to export an Opspack from the Host Templates page. For more details on Opspacks, see Opspacks.
- Click on specific Host Template's contextual menu
- Select Export Opspack
- Confirm by clicking 'Export'
- Your browser client will download the Host Template to your computer to the folder you have selected.
- Click the 'Import Opspack' button on the top left of the page.
- From your computer, select the file you wish to import
- Select 'Upload'
The loader will display either of the follow
Import: A new Opspack file ready to be imported.
Existing: An existing Opspack file ready to be overwritten.
Error: An error has occurred during the upload process
An Example of the Loader
- Select 'Import' or 'Overwrite'
Opsview Monitor will prompt you when the Opspack has been successfully completed.