If your Opsview Monitor system uses a self-signed certificate then you may need to add it you to your mobile phone so that no warnings will be raised. The instructions below are OS specific.
Note: You should not use self-signed certificates for production instances of Opsview.
On the Opsview Orchestrator server, as the root user, copy the self-signed certificate:
cp /opt/opsview/pki/ssl/ca.crt /opt/opsview/webapp/docroot/static/ca.crt
chmod go+r /opt/opsview/webapp/docroot/static/ca.crt
The rest of the instructions are phone OS specific:
- Install the certificate on your device using these instructions: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/2844832?hl=en-GB
- Restart Opsview Monitor Mobile
- Login to Opsview Monitor Mobile
- Navigate to https://SERVER/static/ca.crt. Will get a prompt to download a configuration profile. Allow:
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles. This will list widgets.com as a profile. Install this
- Enable this certificate to be trusted. Go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings > Enable full trust for root certificates > Set widgets.com to be enabled
- You can now log into Opsview Mobile without warnings.
Updated almost 3 years ago